If you are aware of the opening or closing of a local business, please let us know over here.
Honeygrow opened its Quakertown location, next to Chipotle on Route 309, on June 3.
Dunkin’ reopens restaurant at 1174 MacArthur Road in Whitehall Township
· MUSE MODERN MED SPA At 325 Fifth Street in Whitehall Township, a grand opening will take place on June 4.
· around again, cargo store, opened at 154 S. Main St. , Philipsburg
· Steak and Steel Hibachia restaurant in operation at 44 W Walnut Street, Bethlehem, still plans to open late this summer.
· Take It Outdoors Recreation Hub has moved to a spot along the Schuylkill River Trail at Riverfront Park in Pottstown, Montgomery County
Pedego Electric Bikes has a new outlet in Lambertville, NJ at 13 N. Union St.
Amanda Vacris opened a new file Keller Williams real estate office at 15 St. John’s Street in Schuylkill Haven.
New Easton West Ward Market It will be open on Wednesday and open Wednesday through summer from 3pm until 7pm. The market, set up by the Great Easton Development Partnership, will sell fresh produce on 12th Street, next to Paxinosa Elementary School.
· Ciao Sandwich Shoppe is adding a second location, this time at College Hill in Easton. Ciao plans to open at 325 Cattell Street in late summer. Ciao is already operating in downtown Easton at 12 N. Third St
· Crepe and Cake Mas The grand opening and ribbon cutting will be held on June 16 at 46 W Broadway, Jim Thorpe. The celebration begins at 5 pm and the ribbon cutting is at 5:45 pm
· Back Door Bakery in Bethlehem It will reopen as a wholesale operation at 7 E. Church St. In the historical district of the city. The business had been open for nine years as a retail store on Broad Street and Center, before announcing in March that it would close its storefront on April 3 and “return to its origins as a wholesale business.”
·The Beef Baron on Catasauqua Road in Bethlehem has been closed indefinitely for renovations
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters has opened a new location in Allentown at 1302 N. 18th St.
· St John Chrysostom Academy, An Orthodox school serving grades 1-9 beginning this fall, held a grand opening at St. Francis Center, Bethlehem, campus.
Easton Commons, a shopping mall set up by Giant Foods at 2920 Easton Street, Bethlehem, has a new name: The Shops in Bethlehem.
Carbon County gets a taste of Brazil at Uai Brasil BBQ at 315 Lehigh Ave. in Palmerton.
The Keystone Pub has reopened in the town of Bethlehem, at 3259 Easton Avenue, after a long and expensive renovation.
The Trading Post Depot opened at 401 Northampton Street, Easton. The rustic furniture store makes custom tables for dining rooms, desktop computers, conference centers, and more.
· The Easton area has a new gym: Homemade Fitness at 444 Cedarville Road in Williams Township.
Il Gaetano opened at its 665 Columbus Ave location. , Phillipsburg.
· Chow! The Sandwich Shoppe will open its second location in College Hill in Easton, replacing The Kettle Room
Opened by Rene and Grace Beinek Ezekiel 47 Cafe On 10 S. Fifth Ave. , off Fifth and Penn Streets, in West Reading.
· Alter Ego and Day Spa In Emwas the grand opening takes place on Sunday, May 22, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., with the ribbon cutting at noon.
Origen Latin Fusion opened on the site of the former Tomcat Café in Sinking Spring, Berks County.
· Sellersville Senior Residences The ribbon cutting ceremony will be held on May 24th. Bucks County’s affordable housing community for adults 55 and older has 50 apartments, eight of which are for people with behavioral health needs.
The House and Barn in Emmaus opened an outdoor dining area and cigar bar. The House and Barn is located at 1449 Chestnut Street in Emmaus.
Realtor Amanda Vachris and Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce will cut the ribbon at Vachris’ new Keller Williams Real Estate office at 15 St. John St. , Schuylkill Haven, at 4 p.m. May 24.
· Restaurant Il Gaetano The grand opening will be held Friday, May 20, at 5:30 p.m. 665 Columbus Street, Phillipsburg.
· The first Commonwealth Federal Credit Union will hold a grand opening at its new headquarters in Trexlertown, 6126 Hamilton Blvd. , on May 18.
Vinyl banners and press graphics were transferred inside Emmaus. The new location is 15 S. Second Street, not far from the former Sixth Street location.
Closure of Café Pedro in Emmaus
SV Sports (formerly Schuylkill Valley Sports) to shut down Quakertown
Flemington DIY will host its grand reopening on May 14 at 26 Stangl Road, Flemington. The celebration will start at 10 am
Elpedio’s Ristorante opened in Seipsville at 2912 Old Nazareth Road in Easton. The restaurant is open from Wednesday to Sunday.
Uai Brazil opened at 315 Lehigh Ave, Palmerton, and offers a choice of seating or buffet.
The Colombian Mex Restaurant opened at 107 E Union Blvd in Bethlehem and serves traditional Colombian cuisine.
· Precision Ink opened at 161 W Berwick St. in Easton.
· King Wing has opened a location in Bethlehem at 129 E. 3rd Street, serving wings and sandwiches.
#NFT #Insider #Trading #System #Fee #Fed #69News #WFMZTV